Teen Charged In Stabbing Death Of Man | Crime
A teen has been charged for the murder of a north St. Louis man.
Officers received a call for a lifeless body in a residence in the 3900 block of Ashland. Aaron Marshall, 60, was found stabbed to death inside his home.
Nicholas Ingram, 17, was charged with 1st Degree Murder and Armed Criminal Action.
Top North City Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- View Artwork, Buy Books and Give Blood at Hazelwood's 10th Annual Community Art Fair
- White Birch Aquatic Center Opens This Week
- Fitch Upgrades St. Louis' Lambert Bonds, Improves Financial Rating
- Mother Stomped On 14-Year-Old Daughter; Blood Found In Girl's Urine
- Police Find Man with Stolen Credit Cards and a Wad of Cash